Welcome to my blog, Thanks for your visit, Don't forget klik JOIN THIS SITE and LIKE my fans page, Kami butuh komentar anda!

Saturday 23 February 2013

Percakapan 4 orang Bahasa Inggris


Nama Anggota : 1. Candra Aditama 
                        2. Fatimah Fatmawati
                        3. Hidayat Hari. W
                        4. Risca Kurnia. D
SMA N 1 KARANGNONGKO KLATEN

Candra       : Hey, Fatma! [comes with Hidayat and Risca]
Fatma        : Oh, hey, Candra, Hidayat, Risca! Come here fast, I’ve been waiting for you guys so long.
Hidayat      : We’re sorry, Fatma. We had to wait for Risca putting on her makes-up like a princess
Risca         : What are you saying? It’s you, Hidayat. You came so late before we left [frowns at Hidayat]
Fatma        : Hahaha, your late really took time, guys. Fortunately, one of my friend passed by and we had a talk to kill the time
Candra       : Oh, yeah. I see that guy, your friend, is he your new boyfriend?
Fatma        : What? New boyfriend? Huh, no, he’s just a friend of my class. By the way, what made you come behind the time Hidayat?
Hidayat      : I’m sorry, Guys. I was going with my crush to accompany her buying a present for her sister’s birthday.
Candra       : Oh, I see. So how is the progress with you and her, Hidayat?
Hidayat      : Uh, humm, I have got along with her quite often lately.
Risca         : What do you think? Do you think she likes you too? And when will you make a clean breast of your feelings to her?
Hidayat      : Uh, I don’t know. I couldn’t find any way yet to find out if she likes me or not and I think it would be too soon to tell my whole feelings to her.
Fatma        : Just calm down, bro. Why don’t you just keep it going smoothly and wait until the right time.
Candra       : Yes, brother. You just wait until she gets comfortable having you by her side and can’t get rid of you on her mind, that’s what I’m doing to my crush heeheehee.
Risca         : Whoa, it’s like you’ve been doing it good, Candra. I hope she would fell in your arms that are full of love soon.
Candra       : Heehee, thanks, Risca.
Hidayat      : And you, how is you with your boyfriend, Risca?
Risca         : Well, I start to reveal few things about him, like he likes to snore during his sleep, hahahaha. We always miss each other and our relationship is even going well.
Hidayat      : You really seem to enjoy each other, that’s good, Fatma.
Risca         : Heehee, yes, thank you, Hidayat. So, how is it going with you and that guy earlier, Fatma?
Fatma        : [startled] Huh?! What guy?
Risca         : Stop playing fool, Fatma. I’m talking about that guy you were with before we came here.
Fatma        : What? I’ve told you, we’re just friends, Risca.
Risca         : I know you have a crush on him, Fat.
Candra       : Wow, Fat, why don’t you tell us all?
Hidayat      : Yes, Fat, maybe we can’t help you out.
Fatma        : You’re talking funny, Guys. I don’t have any crush on her.
Risca         : Okay, okay Guys, leave her alone. Easy, Fat, you can text me later.
Fatma          : Hahaha okay, Risca.

No comments:

Post a Comment